Store Manager in Training (Tammy Outlaw District)
Store Number: Location 1711
Store: Harveys Retail Stores
Position Type: Hourly Management
Address: 3435 N. PINE AVENUEOcala, FL, 34475
- Shadow and assist store leadership in the following responsibilities:
- Achieve operational goals (i.e. customer service, compliance, inventory): OSAT, Retail Success Audit, Fresh Check Audit, Sales to Purchase Ratio.
- Maintain a safe, compliant and operationally sound store: state and federal inspections, store and parking lot appearance.
- Lead, teach and coach a diverse team: recruit, hire, develop and retain a talented team, department work schedules.
- Achieve financial goals (i.e. sales, gross profit, EBITDA): P&L, cash controls, notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Develop and maintain a positive image in the community: community outreach and in-store events.
- Merchandise store to meet customer expectations: sales plan, in stock position, CGO processes.
- Manage the fiscal budget, in-stock, inventory, shrink, expenses including labor and supply management and cash control with a high level of integrity, urgency and responsibility and within the best interests of the organization.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.