Administrator, HR Salesforce
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Human Resources
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Administrator, HR Salesforce
Location: Human Resources
|The administrator, HR salesforce, will work closely with cross-functional business teams to create and build functional support with Salesforce applications. This role is responsible for developing workable solutions based on an understanding of business requirements and processes. This position will manage multiple projects simultaneously and will be accountable for end to end deliverables and results.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce that support business requirements and processes.
- Work with groups to understand their business processes and requirements; translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Define technical solutions in Salesforce to support business work processes and requirements.
- Create design and technical specification documentation.
- Drive resolution of issues identified during development phase.
- Perform unit testing of configuration changes.
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Maintain daily processes of import file updates and user technical support.
- Develop, launch and manage in-depth dashboards and reports for team functions at management and individual level.
- Lead large-scale initiatives to improve data quality and solution integration for Salesforce.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in management information systems, computer science or related field and two (2) years of related experience with one (1) year Salesforce administrator; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Demonstrated expert PC skills and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications, database management and modeling.
- Demonstrated experience developing processes and capturing requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Certified Advanced Salesforce Administrator.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the companys goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first always by putting the customers needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Team-oriented with ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- General knowledge of HRIS theories, procedures and principles.