|The Xamarin-programmer analyst III is responsible for analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements. This position will analyze, design and develop information systems as well as act as subject matter expert in respective technology. In addition, the programmer analyst III will lead a variety of projects and provide guidance to junior associates.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Ensure compliance with project management office (PMO) standards, procedures and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Design, code, test, and implement complex programs and packages.
- Develop appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established IT standards.
- Coordinate analyses necessary to identify viable solution alternatives, create technical documents, high level solution designs and work estimates.
- Conduct systems tests monitor results and take required corrective actions as needed.
- Help support/manage systems during deployment and pilot until effective transition has occurred to the support teams.
- Provide training on respective system or technology solutions to team members and business partners.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Promote and use the company standard systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Define appropriate technology deployment strategies to increase organization’s maturity in tool use.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems and participating in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Select appropriate tools to develop systems and software.
- Make tough decisions with minimal direction; act as a coach and influence tactical direction.
- Provide work effort estimation and project risks to the project manager on respective projects.
- Deploy and support vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Lead system changes including the coordination of cross-functional business resources, testing, training, communication, implementation and documentation.
- Lead design on given functional specifications, produce software deliverables and assist in post implementation support and enhancements.
- Lead the identification of software implementation and use best practices, document guidelines and procedures and train the organization on the software applications.
- Provide technical direction in systems analysis, design and development in coordination with enterprise architects and/or solution architects.
- Evaluate and coordinate vendor product demonstrations to meet business customer needs.
- Interface with and make presentations to business partner management and peer groups on complex issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, business administration or related field and five (5) years business systems development or related IT experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leading small projects and coaching junior team members on particular tasks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Associate’s degree in IT or related field, or six (6) years quality analyst experience.
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and commonly used QA concepts, practices and procedures.
- Prior experience with automated testing tools and stress/load/performance testing for retail environments.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Demonstrated application design and development knowledge in one or more of the following - object oriented programming, .Net, JAVA/J2EE, SQL, TFS, COBOL, C#.
- Demonstrated working knowledge taking a business requirement and developing software.
- Experience deploying a vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Experience supporting a vendor package and working with the vendor on enhancements.
- Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to identify cause and affect relationships and address root cause of problems.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent listening, persuasion, verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new processes.
- Solid organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight.