Analyst, Retail Communications
Analyst, Retail Communications
Store Support Center
The analyst, communications, will work with the manager, retail communications to design and build effective communication channels and align stores with key retail strategies and initiatives to improve execution. This position will create, implement and measure communication plans for retail stores, maintain and support communication standards and guidelines and edit and manage retail communication content. In addition, the analyst, communications will provide communication training and user support for communication channels.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Partner with business units to ensure that retail store communications messages and tactics are consistently aligned with retail priorities and company strategy/business objectives.
· Manage the development of retail communication programs and support processes to communicate key retail priorities and improve store execution of the program.
· Support the delivery of new business communication processes for functional and divisional operational teams using Task Manager.
· Provide instructions on how to communicate business tasks in Task Manager.
· Manage the flow of communications to the stores by educating departments on how and when to communicate to the stores.
· Maintain the webinar and retail calendar.
· Act as first line gatekeeper for retail store communications.
· Write, proof-read and/or edit all retail store communications and send using appropriate communication delivery method.
· Monitor internal channels to drive customer service and communication strategy.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
· Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
· Unifies and motivatesteam through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
· Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
· Customer-orientedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first…always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
· People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Environmental and Physical Demands
Occasionally - 1-33%
Frequently - 34-66%
Regularly - 67-100%
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands or fingers to handle, hold or feel objects, tools or controls, talk, see, hear and perform repetitive movements with both hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand or walk on carpet, tile or concrete, carry, push, lift or pull up to 10 lbs.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is typically not substantially exposed to adverse working conditions.
Safety Risk Factors
The employee is occasionally required to twist back and/or neck and walk on a slippery or cluttered floor surface.
The employee is required to work varied schedules.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, etc.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee will be required to utilize a personal computer, telephone, printer, copy machine, facsimile machine and other general office supplies and equipment.