Sr Central Operations Analyst
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Store Operations
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Sr Analyst, Central Operations
Location: Store Support Center
|The sr analyst, central operations, is responsible for the development, implementation and management of retail systems and processes. This role will work cross-functionally to partner on special projects and initiatives identified to improve the efficiency of the organization through automation and simplification of retail tools and processes.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Provide system and reporting expertise for retail operations.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify quantifiable benefits for new systems or enhancement of existing systems.
- Champion systems and process changes to leverage untapped value through automation of existing systems or processes; work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement process automation and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT business partners and provide expertise to project leads while developing, testing and implementing new technology or enhancements to current systems or processes to improve efficiency, speed and accuracy and drive positive business results.
- Assess and evaluate data in current systems for accuracy and seek new data sources to bridge gaps in information; revise as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and four (4) years’ experience with information or retail systems; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Experience in retail business processes related to retail operations and systems (cash office, pricing, and direct store deliveries).
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business, MIS, engineering, statistics, or another analytical field.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with sequel server, web applications, informational databases and enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- Superior analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize activities effectively in complex situations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight.