Customer Service Associate
Store Number: Location 1500
Store: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores
Position Type: Hourly Associate
Address: 4100 HIGHWAY 59Mandeville, LA, 70471
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Retail Grocery Location
|The customer service associate will increase customer confidence and loyalty by providing accurate, fast and friendly customer service desk and media services in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures. This role will satisfactorily resolve customer concerns or escalate them to appropriate level of management. |
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Provide continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Address customer issues/complaints and resolve to full satisfaction of customer immediately, within company guidelines while maintaining composure and professionalism; appropriately escalate issues to management with a positive attitude.
- Coordinate daily store cash and accounting functions in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures and management instruction.
- Maintain knowledge of front end operations and stay current on changes in policies and procedures in order to preserve and proactively support department service levels and accountability.
- Manage ACM lanes according to company standards and policies; ensure each self-checkout lane is properly opened, appropriate reports are printed and cash maintenance requirements are performed.
- Troubleshoot problems with front end equipment through self-help icon on computer desktop or by contacting the retail service help desk as needed.
- Stock front end products; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Exhibit professional telephone etiquette and ensure connection to the appropriate department or associate.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Put up discarded or returned merchandise.
- Perform cashier associate duties, as necessary.
- Perform pricing duties, as necessary.
- Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of associate theft, customr shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Demonstrate strong customer service communication skills, effectively addressing and resolving customer concerns with positive business impact.
- Possess a proficient working knowledge of office, front end systems and equipment.
- Possess proficient computer skills.
- Possess demonstrated skills in the ability to perform and deliver customer service expectations.
- Demonstrate good organizational skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must complete service training within sixty (60) days of position start date.