Liquor Store Manager
Store Number: Liquor 2226
Store: Winn-Dixie Retail Stores
Position Type: Hourly Management
Address: 3320 CANOE CREEK RD.St Cloud, FL, 34772
- Manage inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards.
- Ensure the department is merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community; maintain shelf allocations to ensure the availability of products at all times.
- Ensure guests greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank guests in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation.
- Ensure the department is well maintained and meets or exceeds company standards for appearance.
- Supervise, train and develop guests in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings with guests to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives.
- Ensure company standards for safety, proper food handling practices, sanitation and productivity are maintained.
- Successfully complete cashier training prior to being placed in the job function.
- Verify goods received are consistent with vendor’s invoice and product order; reconcile discrepancies; process invoice for payment.
- Verify the count and description of the merchandise on credit invoices for all merchandise being removed by vendors.
- Knowledge of liquor, wines and beer.
- Responsible for scheduling department employees.
- Ensure adherence to wage and hour policies and regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.