Representative, Store Help Desk
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Store Operations
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Representative, Store Help Desk
Location: Store Support Center
|The representative, store help desk, will gather essential information from callers and identify priority and severity to ensure the appropriate teams are engaged and critical first steps are executed. This role will document critical incidents and business risk situations at the store level that could affect our brand and reputation and impact customer confidence in our integrity. In addition, the representative must be able to effectively take control of situations that may be chaotic, stressful and frenzied, and must be organized, adept at multi-tasking, level-headed, and trustworthy.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Receive initial reports via phone or case submission for store and/or customer critical incident events and determine nature, location and severity of response required.
- Obtain pertinent information for each event and disseminate the information to the appropriate incident owner and business stakeholder(s) for each event.
- Provide immediate instructions to reporting personnel pertinent to the critical incident to ensure any designated response activity is performed.
- Document initial incident with accuracy and detail, ensuring the event specific questions are asked and documented each time.
- Manage and document notifications, responses and updates in a detailed and accurate manner for both current incident events and future investigations.
- Provide support to store personnel, incident owner, and other business stakeholders involved.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year customer service experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to type 35 WPM.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- One (1) year of customer service experience in a SEG contact center environment.
- One (1) year of retail experience in a SEG store environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Demonstrated strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills to build effective relationships with all level of professionals.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Ability to multi-task in high pressure situations and prioritize multiple critical incidents.
- Ability to work with, understand and manipulate large amounts of data with reliable results.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.