Coordinator, Scanning Systems
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Merchandising
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Coordinator, Scanning Systems
Location: Store Support Center Merchandising
|The coordinator, scanning systems, is responsible for process completeness and validation of daily item attributes (DMS, WIC, taxes, scales, LAB, etc.). This position will assist with the accurate flow of data throughout the host systems and ensure quality of data entered and successful transmission to the stores. This role will also provide assistance for retail stores and business units with POS file transmissions, financial deal execution and billing.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Input item data attributes (WIC, taxes, scales, etc.) and maintain updates through reporting and review of program changes.
- Conduct testing in live lab to mirror store front end systems and ensure accuracy of information and workflow.
- Monitor deal management system (DMS) performance through daily and weekly queries and reports; investigate and resolve errors/discrepancies.
- Ensure maintenance of scale attribute assignments are properly maintained.
- Identify errors and provide resolutions to cross functional units involved.
- Support manager with providing help and direction to retail stores and business units as necessary.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Previous experience in live testing of marketing promotions and systems support for lab environments.
- Prior experience in retail or merchandising.
- Prior data entry experience.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize effectively in complex situations.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.