Specialist, HR Operations
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Human Resources
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Specialist, HR Operations
Location: Store Support Center - Human Resources
|The specialist, human resources (“HR”) operations, is responsible for the quality and integrity of all HR related data that is keyed, imaged or stored in the organization and will be critical to all business and system processes including PeopleSoft, Taleo, WorkBrain, Equifax and FirstAdvantage. This role will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, research and analyze data to identify trends and develop solutions that reduce transactional errors/edits and support continuous process improvements. In addition, this position will perform data administrative tasks in support of the human capital management (“HCM”) system to ensure accurate and timely processing of data, follow-up with data originator to obtain any missing data or required documents, maintain data tables with tight controls as well as an awareness of the payroll cycle and Taleo systems timelines.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Perform data administration of the human resources information systems (“HRIS”), including data integrity and record maintenance.
- Maintain understanding of functionality of all aspects of HR related systems including the interrelation of all modules.
- Maintain the accuracy of the organizations reporting structure within HRIS system.
- Interface with all levels of associates to resolve questions, inconsistencies in work product and obtain missing data and documentation.
- Monitor and measure the integrity of key data elements in the HRIS system to determine degree of accuracy and source of errors.
- Determine methods and procedures for identifying and collecting information not currently captured in the system that is considered critical to effectively manage and track associate information.
- Identify areas where data errors are significant; create a plan to identify and correct any deficiencies.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to re-engineer HR processes and procedures that impact data integrity.
- Provide HRIS customer support through direct contact via phone calls, e-mails, etc., including query assistance and data integrity process and procedure guidance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with two (2) years of HCM database or related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Associate’s degree in human resources or related field and three (3) years HRIS experience; or an equivalent combination experience of education and experience.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with HRIS software and the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices and procedures.
- Previous experience and responsibility for maintaining data integrity.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PeopleSoft and case/call tracking systems.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adjust methods and mannerisms to ensure consistent and professional interaction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize activities effectively.