Manager, Renewal Operations (North Gulf Coast)
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Store Operations
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Manager, Renewal Operations
Location: North Gulf Coast
|The manager, renewal operations, will support the renewal stores and company in achieving goals focused on improving customer experiences and associate engagement. This position will serve as the subject matter expert on new equipment, products and processes within the store relating to the renewal. This leader will be a coach, teacher and trainer to retail store teams to execute the company standards and vision for the renewal stores.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Coach, train and educate the store management team to ensure they have a solid understanding of the new equipment/departments and the expectations/standards.
- Conduct quality store follow up visits to ensure standards and processes are in place in order to deliver consistent execution and financial results.
- Provide specific feedback to leadership regarding opportunities for continuous improvement including equipment, processes, planning and minimizing store/customer disruption during the renewal process.
- Support the store management team and district director to ensure new location openings and renewals are successful.
- Maintain a strong connection to financials by analyzing reports and conditions to determine the overall effectiveness and identify opportunities to increase sales and profits.
- Communicate clear and concise information that is relevant to various levels of the organization as appropriate; collaborate with management and leadership to ensure goals are aligned and achieved.
- Serve as subject matter expert and work closely with the compliance department when issues arise to ensure that federal, state and company health, safety and sanitation codes are met.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field and three (3) years merchandising experience in the retail industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Prior experience as a store director, department manager, specialist or merchandiser.
- Prior multi-unit grocery retail management experience.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- Ability to persuade and provide influence over others.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service, associate engagement, merchandising, sales and profitability results.
- Demonstrated strong financial acumen, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of people of various levels and backgrounds to accomplish goals.
- Exceptional problem resolution and process improvement skills.
- Superior analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.