|The programmer analyst III is responsible for analyzing, understanding and translating business needs into business/technical requirements. This position will analyze, design and develop information systems as well as act as subject matter expert in respective technology. In addition, the programmer analyst III will lead a variety of projects and provide guidance to junior associates.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code with other team members and 3rd party partners.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Prepare reports, wiki manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Work with business analysts and 3rdparty front-end designers/developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain enterprise websites on the Sitecore platform.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Research and evaluatevendor and software solutions.
- Communicate regular project status with appropriate team members.
- Provide training on respective system or technology solutions to team members and business partners.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package system evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
- Provide work effort estimation and project risks to the project manager on respective projects.
- Work with 3rdparty development teams and coordinate technical efforts to achieve business goals
- Conduct duties with minimal direction; act as a coach and influence tactical direction
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field and five (5) years application development or related IT experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check
- Experience leading and coaching junior team members on particular tasks.
- Experience leading application design/development knowledge in one or more of the following - object oriented programming, .Net Core, JAVA/J2EE, SQL, TFS, COBOL, C#, Xamarin Forms
- Experience deploying/supporting vendor packages; designing and building API interfaces
- Proficiency in at least two (2) of the: API development, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mobile App development using the Xamarin platform, Sitecore CMS, Wellcom, Teradata
- Technical Road-mapping / versioning experience
- Experience with quality driven Application Design and Code Reviews
- Ability to operate independently and manage complex assignments and concurrent tasks.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience with API development and third party application integration
- Experience working with off-shore and other 3rdparty teams to provide quality solutions
- Experience working in an hybrid agile environment utilizing Visual Studio and Microsoft DevOps
- Demonstrated expert PC skills including proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to set development standards and technical direction in a large scale retail environment.
- Knowledge on IT software compliance policies.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Leadership skills with ability to provide expertise, guidance and constructive feedback to team members.
- Demonstrated application design and development knowledge in one or more of the following - object oriented programming, .Net, JAVA/J2EE, SQL, TFS, COBOL, C#.
- Strong Visual Studio Experience (2017+)
- Strong MVC (C#, CSHTML, CSS, HTML)
- Strong Restful API Experience
- Good knowledge of DOTNET Core/Standard 2.x 3.x
- Experience using GIT repositories
- Ability to do a meaningful code review of the developer’s code and give constructive criticism as to how to correct issues that may not be apparent to the developers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge taking a business requirement and developing software.
- Experience deploying a vendor packaging, designing and building interface around it.
- Experience supporting a vendor package and working with the vendor on enhancements.
- Ability to identify cause and effect relationships and address root cause of problems.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent listening, persuasion, verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information.
- An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new processes.
- Solid organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage Microsoft DevOps is a plus