Analyst, Real Estate
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Real Estate / Facilities
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Analyst, Real Estate
Location: Store Support Center
|The analyst, real estate, is responsible for executing real estate market strategies within an assigned geographical region. This position will assist with site selection and participate in location remodel and expansion negotiations under the guidance of the real estate leadership team. |
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Implement real estate strategies for multiple markets within a geographical region in conjunction with overall business goals.
- Perform regular evaluation and research of market areas and site data; make recommendations to leadership for best site opportunities in each market and determination of appropriate layout; utilize sales forecasting tools for potential site evaluation and provide financial analysis and project budgets to leadership.
- Evaluate and respond to landlords’ proposed shopping center changes; analyze site plans, competitive information and other data to determine financial impact; negotiate with landlord under the guidance from real estate leadership team.
- Monitor competitive activity within assigned geographic region.
- Participate in the gathering of information and preparation of project submittal packages for the real estate committee.
- Assist in coordination of real estate activities associated with delivery of the capital plan across multiple real estate teams.
- Oversee management of information and data on market and capital plans for the real estate department.
- Manage lease option renewal packages through approval and legal documentation.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, real estate or related field and two (2) years real estate experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Four (4) years retail big job real estate experience, either as a developer, broker or tenant.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- • Knowledge of real estate practices and finances and have the ability to dissect the different parts of a real estate transaction and assign a value to each part.
- • Demonstrated strong PC skills including proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- • Excellent problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- • Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously to drive solutions that meet or exceed business expectations and deliver project milestones on-time and within budget.
- • Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- • Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight.