Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Finance / Accounting
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Associate, Accounting
|The associate, accounting, will perform general accounting functions within the department and prepare accounting reports..|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Process daily transactions, research requests, enter data and perform non-financial functions such as document filing and retrieval and handling inter-departmental and vendor correspondence.
- Maintain working knowledge of accounting practices and principles and standard office procedures.
- Prepare accurate accounting reports using a variety of computer applications.
- Apply accounting principles and perform specific departmental functions as assigned.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- One (1) year experience in accounting.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to understand and carry through oral and written instructions with minimal supervision.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.