|The Manager, Front End and Revenue, central operations, is responsible for the development, implementation and management of strategy and processes for all Front End and Revenue Items. This role works cross-functionality in the development and management of programs designed to simplify store processes while providing outstanding service. This role also works cross-functionally to partner on reducing cash expenses and improving front end revenue.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Direct management and accountability of $2M annualized cash expense line in addition to $30M in Front End Revenue
- Western Union, Coinstar, Money Orders, Lottery
- Develop, implement and manage revenue driving programs on the front end and service desk while driving customer footsteps, loyalty and EBITDA
- Manage and streamline all programs and processes that impact the front end and associates.
- Assist in development of Front End Ways of Working
- Lead reporting and communication for all front end metrics including cash, cash on hand, coupons and lottery
- Creation of the annual budget for Cash and Revenue items
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and four (4) years’ experience with information or retail systems; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Experience in retail business processes related to retail operations and systems (cash office, pricing, and direct store deliveries).
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business, MIS, engineering, statistics, or another analytical field.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with sequel server, web applications, informational databases and enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- Superior analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving problems of a difficult procedural, organizational, administrative or technical nature.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize activities effectively in complex situations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight.