Manager, Ways of Working (WOW)
Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Store Operations
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Manager, Ways of Working (WOW)
Location: Central Operations
|The managers, Ways of Working, central operations, is responsible for identifying, coordinating, developing and deploying process and productivity improvements to drive efficiencies while maintaining the customer experience. Will work cross functionally across all areas of the business identifying process improvements and best practices; additionally planning and working long range strategy for continuous improvements.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Identify, lead and manage productivity improvements across all functional areas of the business. Work directly with business partners to gain trust and establish collaboration for all process improvements.
- Plan, oversee and guide labor studies, department reviews, and labor standards updates
- Manage labor standards database, new store set up and ongoing integrity of labor standards
- Develop and manage strategic plan for labor efficiencies to address current and future budget requirements
- Collaborate with Merch Ops Team on organizational developments providing feedback and perspective from an efficiency view
- Collaborate with Training Team on all proposed process changes and maintaining appropriate standards documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, finance or related field and four (4) years’ experience in a retail management or analytical role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Master’s degree in business (MBA), industrial engineering or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience in total store with working knowledge of how each department functions.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to rely on experience, discretion and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to manage and direct multiple complex projects simultaneously to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations and deliver project milestones on-time and within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to apply management principles and techniques to direct, educate and motivate employees.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- Exceptional problem resolution and process improvement skills.
- Superior analytical, organizational, decision-making and project management skills.
- Fully versed in administrative and budgetary management functions.
- Ability to maintain the highest level confidentiality.