Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Logistics
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Analyst, Planogram
|The analyst, planogram, is responsible for designing and producing planograms as assigned based on store layout. This position will deliver visually appealing planograms using space planning tools and software while maintaining adequate inventory levels to support sales activity including seasonal and promotional sales.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Create and maintain planograms for store layout to achieve maximum sales impact, brand image, profit and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure planograms meet approved guiderails that support one touch stocking and minimum days’ supply.
- Analyze performance metrics, offer recommendations based on data and revise planograms to capitalize on strengths or address opportunities as necessary.
- Maintain data integrity on planograms and ensure consistency across categories and clusters for item information and eligibility.
- Partner with category management teams for driving achievement of sales goals, planning appropriately for the merchandising strategies and creating visually appealing planograms for the customers.
- Assist with range assortment and space planning process as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, finance, accounting or related field and two (2) years of space planning experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Previous experience in the retail industry.
- Previous experience with Fifth Dimension software and space planning tools.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Knowledge of retail store operations; understanding of specific category product lines and core customer behavior.
- Working knowledge of space planning tools and software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate work activities and manage time and resources to deliver work objectives on time.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight.