2019 Summer Internship - Digital Marketing
SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT SOUTHEASTERN GROCERS in Jacksonville, FL
Southeastern Grocers (SEG) is offering an exciting, 10-week PAIDinternship at our Jacksonville Store Support Center.
WHO: YOU may become part of a select group of students with the opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to the fast-paced and progressive grocery retail industry. If you join us, YOUwill partner with leaders, plan and execute a project and have fun with fellow interns for activities and exploration in the Jacksonville and Beaches areas!
WHEN: May 20, 2019 - July 26, 2019
WHAT: Our Southeastern Grocers (SEG) Interns are strong, passionate students anxious to gain hands-on experience in one of our key Retail Support departments – Digital Marketing – by completing and presenting a project requiring critical thinking, decision-making and communication to our leaders. In addition, we have outings and special events with associates and intern alumni scheduled for your enjoyment.
WHAT DIGITAL MARKETING DOES FOR SEG:
- Update and maintain all banner websites and mobile apps
- Send emails to our customers informing them of latest and greatest offers
- Post engaging customers content on social media channels
- Promote weekly sales in the digital space
- Customer transaction data obtained through loyalty program and personalized sales to customers
- Manage click and collect and other grocery delivery services
- Manage SE Grocers rewards
- Digital Coupons
HOW: If you are a rising Junior OR Senior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and interested in joining us this summer, please check out our Internship info on our Southeastern Grocers (SEG) Company Site, fill out the application and attach your resume. Our Southeastern Grocers (SEG) Recruiter will reach out to you.
FYI. You may also keep up with our current Southeastern Grocers (SEG) happenings on our Corporate LinkedIn Page.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!