Store Number: 8311
Store: Southeastern Grocers
Category: Store Support / Corporate
Position Type: Real Estate / Facilities
Address: 8928 PROMINENCE PARKWAY BUILDING 200Jacksonville, FL, 32256
Job Title: Coordinator, Construction
Location: Store Support Center
|The coordinator, construction, is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical duties in support of the construction group. This position provides direct support to department leadership and requires the ability to maintain strict confidentiality in handling highly sensitive information regarding the company and its associates.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Assist other department coordinator in the preparation and execution of contracts.
- Process applications for payment from contractors, consultants and vendors; manage supporting documentation, track invoices and resolve discrepancies to ensure effective communication and workflow.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines.
- Provide day-to-day administrative office support including screening and routing calls, developing and maintaining files, expense reporting and other administrative functions as required.
- Purchase items for Capital Projects using PeopleSoft and assist receiving clerk as requested by verifying deliveries and receiving items as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc. as requested for department information and/or presentations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional work groups as required to ensure effective communication and workflow.
- Coordinate activities that support the planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the department’s goals and provide guidance to ensure that supporting activities are consistent and in-line with the expected objectives.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years senior level administrative support experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Associate’s degree in related field and four (4) years senior level administrative support experience.
- Lives the Valuesby embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-drivenshowing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientatedby passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passionthrough consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
|Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Demonstrated strong PC skills including working knowledge and proficiency with the primary Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain informational databases.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of privileged information obtained in the course of work.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience in prioritizing work, coordinating several projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed information to a diverse population, including senior and executive management.
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical-thinking and customer-service skills.